1. BOOK A MEETING WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Book your meeting HERE:
2. BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK
- Passport (The passport needs to have RFID-chip)
- Copy of registration certificate for EU/EEA nationals
- Copy of residence permit for citizens outside the EU/EEA
- Proof of residential home address
- Employment contract
- Tax withholding card for employees
- Tax Identification Number (TIN-number) for persons with tax residence outside Norway
- Valid e-mail adress and mobile phone number
Bien Sparebank can offer you these products:
- Salary account
- Savings account
- Bien Mobile Bank
- Bien Bank Card (Visa Classic)
Please note that you will not receive BankID before you get a Norwegian ID number. When you receive your Norwegian ID number in addition to a minimum 6 months salary income on your account, then you may apply for BankID.
The fee for registering a foreign citizen as a customer in Bien Sparebank is NOK 3.000 ,- per customer.
3. WAIT FOR AN INVITATION TO VISIT THE BANK
We will now register the information you have provided. You will receive an invitation to come to our office to sign the agreement documents when the application have been processed and approved . Once you have been to our office, the account will be opened approximately one month later.